Our Adopt an Olive Tree program brings fresh, single-harvest extra virgin olive oil of superior purity and freshness directly to your table. The oil is produced organically on family-run farms where olives are grown sustainably, handpicked, pressed and bottled during the autumn harvest season. The program fosters direct relationships between farmers and consumers so that when your oil arrives, you’ll know the people behind the product — and you’ll be able to taste the difference.
The olive harvest happens in the autumn and the earliest deliveries will arrive to you in mid-December — perfect timing for holiday gifting.
- Help us encourage local involvement and provide financial support for economic, social or environmental projects that will benefit the local communities.
- Receive Adoption Certificate, Map with your tree's exact location, details of Height above sea level, exposition and steepness of the slope it is rooted in as well as a photo of your Olive Tree, with all its graceful beauty and naturally imperfect glory.
- You will receive your own Extra Virgin Olive Oil Package - Your oil is sent to you wherever you are in the world.Receive a delicious mix of local herbs for your cooking.
- Receive hard copy of our booklet - The Life of an Olive - Using Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Be updated throughout the year of your trees progress.You will be part of the exclusive club who can visit their tree in Picinisco whenever they wish (please do contact us in advance!)
- Be entitled to a 10% Discount on our Holiday Packages