4 Day Food Safari - Gastronomia in the Land of Food
Food Safari with an English Speaking Guide - Gastronomia in the Land of Food - 5 nights 4 days
Meet the people who make our food and enjoy a guided visit to:-
- a local market
- Cantina I Ciacca to learn about and taste our Maturano IGT
- a Cheese Producer*
- a dried Pasta Maker and a fresh pasta maker*
- an Award winning butcher to learn about proscutto, salamis etc and the secrets of the Black Pig – Maiale Nero di Casertane*
- a Working Medieval Water Mill*
- Help to pick grapes during the grape picking season and / or Olive Oil Mill during the Olive picking Season and / or Beekeeper*
- a Truffle Producer*
- a maker of Torrone and Chocolates*
- a Local Herbalist
In our All Inclusive Package, you can experience and enjoy
- The extraordinary light and changing panorama of Val di Comino
- Flowers and Fruit in your Suite
- Spuntini and locally produced Spumante on your arrival
- Comfort and Luxury in your Suite in our Boutique Hotel Sotto Le Stelle
- Italian Breakfast in your Suite
- Dinner in local restaurants, suggested by us and confirmed by you, each evening, with a bottle of I Ciacca Maturano IGT or Cabernet di Atina DOC and liqueurs included
- A Gift basket of Local Products, to take home.
- A Souvenir Photo Album delivered to your home within 1 month of your visit to Sotto Le Stelle.
- All Inclusive € 940 p.p.
Personal service is important to us so we’ve introduced a new way for you to communicate with us and make reservations and arrangements. To enquire about availability, please contact us on: email@example.com. If you would rather speak to someone in English or in Italian, just email with your preferred time and language and we will arrange a call to discuss your requirements.