Winery Visit B - Wine & Stuzzichini
VISIT CANTINA I CIACCA
Taste two or more of our special wines -
Enjoy with your wines a Tagliere (a plate but literally cuts) of salumi from our own maiale nero casertane and local stuzzichini (Appetizers).
Newly built on the original site of the historic "palmento" at I Ciacca, our Cantina is state of the art.
Modern concrete tanks, thermostatically controlled on site and remotely allow the best conditions to be maintained for the fermentation, settling and preservation of our wines. They also mimic natural conditions permitting and encouraging the development of the local natural air born yeasts to be found on grapes which are essential to the natural fermentation of grape sugars to make the wine we so much enjoy..
- Learn about the history of I Ciacca and of the truly indigenous Maturano grape.
- Learn about our decision to make an organic wine and the work required to maintain not just the “Biological” Certificate but also the family tradition.
- Learn about the various ways we use to make our Maturano in different styles.
- Touch to understand why we use concrete or stainless steel tanks or wooden barrels.
- Taste our wines and help us to develop the style you prefer and make it one of the most prized wines to be found.
- At harvest time, learn which grapes to pick and “festeggiare” with the team afterwards.
On purchase we shall send you a Gift Voucher. To make your reservation for your visit, please contact us at WineTasting@iciacca.com to arrange a suitable time. If for any reason a suitable date cannot be found, you shall be reimbursed your full payment immediately.
Please bring your Gift Voucher with you when you visit - Valid for 1 person